Friday, June 15, 2007, 8:17 AM
|
Hello!Yay! I've watched Fantastic Four! It was quite good, but it should have been longer. In my opinion, all movies should be three hours long. Why? Dunno lah, I just like long movies (:After the movie the four of us went to Cafe Cartel. They have the best nachos in the world!! I'm not exaggerating lah.Deeeeenise! We have to go their again. I wanna try their ribs! And everything else :D The best nachos in the world Ohhhh... I am so craving for it now. Eating it gives me a feeling like MAGICCC!!! YAYAYAY!Eh hem, ok. I tried their New York Cheesecake. I actually expected a liitle more from it since the menu said it was Cafe Cartel's signature dish. Bah. It's not that nice. It has that lemon air freshener taste that stays in your mouth. Not pleasant. Not the best cheesecake in the world
I've tried Coffee Bean's and Starbucks' cheesecakes as well. Starbucks' was the best.
We also tried this fish thing and this chicken thing. Forgot what they're called. But both were quite tasty. Especially the chicken!
The Fish This Denise, dunno why she kept raving on about wanting to eat salad. MY GOODNESS. So I told her that next time she should just eat the lettuce that was under the fish so that there will be more food for us.She just gave me that "Erica, shuddup" look. Saf and I had a good laugh about it though. Heheh.Before I end this post, I shall keep my promise to Denise....... ........................................... a special place for you and Bryan! Aww, aren't you touched(:Okay bye :D ! |